Sun 18 Mar 2012InArticles
509 Views MattSmith74 from FoxesTalk.co.uk has answered some questions on today's FA Cup clash with Leicester!
- How long have you supported Leicester for? 30 odd years since the days of Lineker.
- You are currently sitting in 11th position, have you had a good season and where could you of improved? Been one of most inconsistent seasons I can remember. Great victory away at Soton and Bristol City have done the double over us. Played especially well in the cup. Shame Chelsea not from the Midlands as we have a great record against locals.
- Which players should we look out for and who has been your stand out player this season? Nugent been exceptional all year and works his socks off. Kind of game Beckford will thrive on. Dyer decent wide left and we potentially have a solid back 4. Struggle v big strikers tho so will be interesting to see if Drogba plays.
- If you could pick one Chelsea player to join Leicester who would it be and why? I'd take Frank Lampard. Been treated appalling by AVB and still one of best English midfielders. I really like Sturridge too. You lot need to look after him or he'll move.
- Finally, what do you think the final score will be? As with all other posts it’s a heart v head moment. With Napoli game going to ET and massive game v Man City on Wed I expect some changes and that would be our chance. We'll concede but I'm going for a 1-1 draw and a win at KP. Payback for Erland Johnson's blatant dive all those years ago.
The TalkChelsea website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes. Our website is no way connected or affiliated with Chelsea Football Club or any other related fan sites. It also claims no rights to the trademarks of CFC, EPL, UCL & Europa.