- How long have you supported Leicester for? Went to my first game just after I moved to Leicester when I was 7, so for about 18 years.
- You are currently sitting in 11th position, have you had a good season and where could you of improved? Season has been disappointing by all accounts. I personally think the problem has been stability, too many players/managers in and out recently. I think Sven should have been given more time but Pearson has been slowly improving us - I hope we stick with him and give him time to build something, then we can look forward to next summer. Most disappointing thing about this season has been the lack of patience and heightened expectations for me. Not enjoyed some of the home games I have been to for that reason.
- Which players should we look out for and who has been your stand out player this season? In keeping with most on here it would have to be Nugent and Schmeichel. They have rarely put in a bad performance and have both single handedly won us games at times. We'd be a lot worse of without these two for sure. Look out for Beckford though, on a good run of form in the cup.
- If you could pick one Chelsea player to join Leicester who would it be and why? Without any doubt at all it has to be Juan Mata. He is far and away the best player at Chelsea imo. So much class, great vision, great composure and a great beard to top it off. Really hope you can get Torres back to form too because when he was on it at Liverpool he was my favourite player to watch in the premiership, sadly it's been far too long since we have seen the best of him, though he has showed glimpses of it this season, just not in front of goal.
- Finally, what do you think the final score will be? I'm feeling optimistic, so gonna take a punt and say 2-1 to us.
The TalkChelsea website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes. Our website is no way connected or affiliated with Chelsea Football Club or any other related fan sites. It also claims no rights to the trademarks of CFC, EPL, UCL & Europa.