Manchester City - Opposition Views #1 - Opposition Views
Spurs Sat 8th Mar 2014 Kick Off: 17:30pm UK Venue: Stamford Bridge Comp: Premier League
Ramires eyeing World Cup spot
Chelsea midfielder Ramires has outlined his intentions to force his way into Brazil's final World Cup squad for the upcoming tournament on home soil.
Chelsea warning for supporters
Chelsea have warned they will push for criminal convictions if any supporters engage in anti-Semitic behaviour when Tottenham Hotspur visit Stamford Bridge on Saturday evening.
Jose: No advantage for Chelsea
Jose Mourinho has again refused to accept Chelsea are Premier League title favourites - despite the possibility they will move seven points clear with a victory over Tottenham on Saturday Night Football.
Chelsea v Tottenham preview
Chelsea will be looking to capitalise on their rivals' inactivity in the Premier League title race by going seven points clear at the top of the table when they take on Tottenham on Saturday evening (kick-off 5.30pm).
21 March 2012 - 12:02 PM
Manchester City - Opposition Views #1
- How long have you supported Manchester City for? I have supported Manchester city since 2006-2007 season. As a child I had always followed the Italian league being from an Italian background and I when I started watching the EPL I loved it and randomly chose to support city, mainly due to everyone supporting Manchester United and I wanted to be different.
- You are currently sitting in second position, do you think you can win the title? I still believe we have the squad and team belief to win the premier league but we need to get back in the form that got us in top spot in the first place. Now that we are out of the Europa league our focus is solely the title and if we can get the results we are capable of then we are definitely a chance. Tonight’s game and the game against united are two must wins in my opinion.
- Who has been your stand out player this season, and who should we look out for? It's hard to pick out just one stand out player this season. Sergio Aguero has had an amazing start to the premier league and has really shown he is worth the money paid for him. David Silva has had another amazing season and his creativity can really dictate the game. And of course there is our captain. Vincent Kompany has really taken the role and made it his own and has had a great season.
- If you could pick one Chelsea player to join City who would it be and why? One Chelsea player I would welcome to our dressing room with open arms would be Juan Mata. He is a very diverse attacking player and would be great support with David Silva to our strikers. He has great vision and is still very young.
- Finally, what do you think the final score will be for our game? I believe tonight will end 2-1 in Manchester City's favour. We are a very difficult team to play at home and I think with the hunger our boys have to get the title, we can come up with the win and keep the pressure on united.
The TalkChelsea website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes. Our website is no way connected or affiliated with Chelsea Football Club or any other related fan sites. It also claims no rights to the trademarks of CFC, EPL, UCL & Europa.