As we are all well aware, nobody has any idea when we will get to watch our beloved Chelsea play football again, and its painful.
However, there are more pressing things going on in the world right now and the focus rightly stays on getting through that and coming out the other side healthy.
But until then, it is good to take our minds off of the pandemic and remember some good times being Chelsea fans, and more importantly, some of our funniest.
Yesterday I put out a 5 question Chelsea related interview for Chelsea fans to answer, and it has certainly taken me down memory lane reading every single answer from 210 replies!
Some of my favourite responses really bought back some great memories.
Such as Steven Gerrard slipping over to let Demba Ba run through on goal ending Liverpool’s chances of winning the Premier League title that season.
The iconic Gerrard slip. Mis-controls a simple pass which causes him to slip and costs Liverpool the title. pic.twitter.com/ONMVtXpqST
— J5 (@ChelseaJF5) March 28, 2020
And when Diego Costa, Oscar and Willian were hilariously interviewed by Eden Hazard after a match..
Hazard interviews Willian & Diego Costa, lmaaoooooo pic.twitter.com/2dFKH0UWQf
— Adnan A. Abubakar (@adnanaldo) October 2, 2016
What about the time when Eden Hazard started laughing when Branislav Ivanovic started speaking English, causing the whole team to break down on camera!
— Sportsy Duel (@SportsyDuel) August 5, 2015
Or the time when Kurt Zouma gave us the funniest reaction to a goal ever, although it was a pretty incredible wonder goal from Nemanja Matic!
— Dumpling (@tdurbo) April 22, 2017
There has been some great moments over the years. Take yourself through some more of the responses here, some of them are eye opening!
1) Terry during his time
2) Winning the league in 2017
3) When Hazard interviewed Costa, Willian and Oscar
4) Musonda or Blackman
5) Realistically: Sancho, unrealistically: Sane
— Mr. Hollywood (@abcdepass) March 28, 2020
2) UCL 2012
3) Willian hitting one man wall in free-kick
— Paree (@CFCParee) March 28, 2020
1. The Gaffer — Frank Lampard.
2. That night in Munich of course.
3. Lassana Diarra interview with teammates 😂
4. Patrick Bamford
5. Kylian Mbappe
— AAZ 🇰🇿🇷🇺 (@AAZchelsea) March 28, 2020
— Chris Roberts (@CRobinho16) March 28, 2020
1. John Terry.
2. 2012 UCL😍💙.
3. Zouma's reaction to Matic's goal against Spurs *Insert GIF*.
— Vinay Dhareshwar (@vfactor07) March 28, 2020
1. Lamps 😍🔵
2. CL Final 2012 🔵
3. Diego pissing off just about everyone every week make me laugh a lot 😍💪🏼
4. Ryan Bertrand
5. Weirdly I think Lacazette would be exactly what we are after (but I also want to see Tammy exceed)
— Jack Barden (@JackBarden08) March 28, 2020
2 gudjohnsen taking my daughter aged 3 round the pitch at aldershot in a pre season friendly back in 02/03 I think
3 wisey giving Nicky butt a tug
— Matt Bromwich (@CFCMatt8) March 28, 2020
1. Frank Lampard
2. Champions League Final 2012
3. Chelsea wearing Coventry’s away kit in 1997 due to a kit clash
4. Josh McEachran
5. Lionel Messi
— Chris Wright 🏴 (@chriswrightzz) March 28, 2020
2. Champions league final night against Bayern Munich
3. Chelsea 6 vs Arsenal 0
— Ragnar (@mbijaiya) March 28, 2020
2. Champions league 2012
3. Zouma FA Cup semi against spurs
— Anubhav Kaushal (@AnubhavKaushal_) March 28, 2020
1. John Terry
2. Munich 2012 (obviously lol)
3. That OG Inter's Kondogbia scored against us in pre season a few years back lol
4. without his injuries, Nate Chalobah
5. Sancho (I think. Can't decide on a striker lol)
— Laurenz Vescoli (@Laus1507) March 28, 2020
1. Terry, cus he’s Terry.. mr Chelsea
2. every CFC fans favourite, Munich
3. Hazard laughing at ivanovic attempting English
4. Boga always stood out to me
5. (Unrealistically) Messi cus how amazing would that be to just have his mere presence at the club
— Kantekeonplayersnow (@Kantekeonplayer) March 28, 2020
1- Frank Lampard
2- When Roman bought the club. You knew that Chelsea’s time had arrived.
3- When Jesus Zamora was announced prior to Johnny B’s testimonial V Real Sociedad in the mid 80’s. The Shed responded with a rendition of “Jesus, Jesus, Save the Bridge.” Genius.
— Dave C. (@daviddc14) March 29, 2020
1. Andreas Christensen
2. Munich 2012
3. Hazard's red card😂
4. Lucas Piazon😪
5. Paulo Dybala obviously 😉
— MountRice🤝 (@cfcbromance) March 29, 2020