Victor Moses

Chelsea wing-back Victor Moses believes there is no signs of dysfunction in the squad despite some problems at the club this season, the Standard reports.

The Blues have had some poor performances this season, with manager Antonio Conte’s future at the club being under the spotlight.

Moses has been out with a hamstring since the shocking 2-1 loss to Crystal Palace in October. When speaking to the Standard, the Nigerian believes critics have been heavy on Chelsea this season.

The Standard quotes Moses saying:

“I think people have been a bit too harsh. We as a team, whatever happens, we stick together as a team and do the best we can.”

Victor Moses
Victor Moses receives treatment from the Chelsea medical team after suffering a hamstring injury against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.

Well said Victor!

The 26-year-old has said what fans and everyone at the club wants to hear. Despite the 3-0 loss to Roma last Tuesday, the team responded well beating Manchester United 1-0 five days later.

The international break has come at an inconvenient time for us on the back of that win. However, there should be a realistic expectation we can beat West Brom on Saturday.

Moses may even be ready for that match as he continues to recover from last month’s injury.

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

avatar
wpDiscuz